Corresponden a sus habilidades
Vamos a buscar puestos de trabajo para usted, basado en las habilidades y experiencia que aparecen en su perfil de LinkedIn™
Oportunidad de carreraSolicitar Ahora
Metrics Reporting AnalystEstado del Empleado: Fijo
Citigroup’s Operations and Technology Risk and Control (OTRC) Audit and Regulatory Reporting Team is seeking an experienced metrics reporting / quality assurance professional to serve as a Metrics ReportingAnalyst. The candidate will play a key role in executing operational tasks related to the production of global reports, including the Regulatory and Audit section of the OTRC MOR, Risk and Control section of the CIO Counsil’s MOR, among others.
The responsibilities of the Metrics Reporting Analyst are as follow:
- Execute operational tasks related to the production of global reports, including the OTRC Monthly Operating Report (MOR), Risk and Control section of the CIO Council’s MOR, CBNA O&T Governance Review Materials, among others.
- Manage processes governing quality assurance across all reports to ensure accuracy and maintain consistency between source data and reporting.
- Interaction with other OTRC ACM functions in order to ensure synchronization with the various reports published on a monthly basis.
- Analyze documentation, data and metrics provided via the audit and regulatory data sources to identify risk, performance and quality issues and significant variances and trends.
- Enrich and Analyze data stored in different databases in order to produce reports to senior management.
- Assist and participate on increasing process automation, which will be used to streamline management of audit and regulatory issues impacting O&T.
- Maintain the data repositories always up-to-date in order to allow production of senior management reporting.
- Develop and maintain metrics reporting pages as needed by senior management.
- Keep updated with Corporate Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
- Demonstrate experience on the following areas: Security, IT and Operations metrics; Data integrity; Assessment and consultation; Business Process re-engineering; Executive presentation and communication and Web site content management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in IT or business.
- 3 years experience involving reporting / quality assurance projects, especially in Operations and Technology control metrics.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Demonstrated influencing skills in a decentralized environment.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills.
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management.
- Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Technical proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Access
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of management principles and practices.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to provide technical coordination and management of development and/or implementation projects in area of expertise.
- Program planning and implementation skills.