HR Policy Lead - Vice President
The HR Policy Management team is part of the Global Employee Relations & Policy CoE. The APAC Policy Management team shall be responsible for the harmonizing, simplifying and ensuring consistency of HR Polcies across the seventeen countries in the Region. The HR Policy Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within the field and contributes to directional strategy by considering application in their own job and the business. Successful candidates possess recognized technical authority for Human Resources and Employee Relations along with a strong understanding for business management and the application of Human Resources policies and practices. The role requires highly developed written and oral communication skills along with demonstrated ability to drive understanding and action through effective influencing of leaders across multiple functional areas. Deliverables include partnering with multiple stakeholders in the design, implementation, and communication of HR policy across the APAC region.
- Develop, Design, maintain and implement Employee Relations owned policies and policy documents, in alignment with organizational strategy, country/ regional requirements and regulatory adherence.
- Lead coordination with key stakeholders in the design, development, and implementation of HR policies for the assigned countries in the region
- Partner with global colleagues to support consistent application of HR policies and identification of unique region or country level requirements.
- Manage and govern policy framework for the assigned countries in the region including Policy approval, retaining, retiring policies in accordance with the laid down policy governance standards.
- Regularly assess and update existing HR policies including simplification of policies, ease of interpretation, consistent with the globally aligned approach of policy development for uniformity.
- Provide review, credible challenge and approval for new country/regional HR Policy documents and material amendments to Policies that are intended to apply to the country/region.
- Strategic analysis in collaboration with the the HR Compliance & Control and legal organizations to analyze regulatory/ legal updates, identify policy changes requirement, and manage the update, implementation, and education of those changes.
- Devise communication, training strategies and resources to ensure awareness of the policies
- Capability building by means of formalizing education plans to ensure that the HR across region is abreast of the HR owned Policies.
- Ensure policies , standards, and procedures are upto date and available for the employees at all times by continual review of tools like Citi for you, help center and Citi Policy Directory.
- Engage with partners in the assessment, development, and implementation of self-service content in Citi For You / HR Help Center platforms.
- Coordinate with Policy owners to manage HR policy dispensations and waivers.
- Maintain an inventory of HR policies across the APAC region.
- Provide policy advisory and guidance, as necessary.
- Provide support to HR on unique and complex policy related queries.
- Partner with key regional stakeholders to support consistent interpretation of HR policies.
- Lead development and ensure regular updating of country level employment handbooks
- Continually review the industry benchmark, market trends, organizational culture, organizational findings and observations to assess need for new policy development or policy changes to mitigate any risk to the organization and provide value added policy services for the employees.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and across all functional areas.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to synthesize complex topics to highlight key details and support consistent understanding.
- At least 5-7 years Employee Relations or HR experience or equivalent.
- Significant knowledge of employment policies, practices and employment law and regulations. Experience drafting material for a broad audience, including regular communications, training material, and formal documents.
- Ability to build solid relationships at all levels and influence collaborative outcomes.
- Self-motivated and with excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills. Consistent demonstration of ownership and clearly holds self accountable for effective outcomes (driven to “do the right thing”). Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented, intense environment, and across multiple time zones.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Employee Relations
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Únase a nuestro equipo de más
empleados fuertes y diversos
Empleados con consciencia social haciendo voluntariado en comunidades de 90 países
Oportunidades profesionales significativas gracias a una presencia física en más de 98 mercados
Fomentamos una cultura que incluye a todas las personas y fomenta diversas perspectivas, en las que puede influir y hacer crecer su carrera profesional. En Citi, valoramos a los colegas que demuestran altos estándares profesionales, un fuerte sentido de integridad y generosidad, curiosidad intelectual y rigor. Reconocemos la importancia de ser dueño de su carrera profesional, con el compromiso de que, si lo logra, lo recompensaremos.
No tiene trabajos guardados
Trabajos visualizados previamente
No ha visto ningún empleo previamente